Seaview Holiday Home Park in North Wales is an owner only, pet friendly park, and highly recommended as quiet
and exclusive by residents.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the landscaped grounds and full security team of Seaview give the park a feeling of tranquil luxury.
With fishing lakes, golf course and walking trails in the nearby area, there is lots of scope to get back to nature and relax.
For those who would like more to do, owners at Seaview also have access to the full use of facilities at their sister park, Talacre Beach.
Features include an indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym, a bar and restauarant as well as an entertainments lounge. Owners truly get the best of both worlds, with the calm serenity of Seaview, and the amenities of Talacre Beach just a mile away.
5 Reasons Regal Recommends:
1) Stunning Views. Holiday homes and lodges are on sea view pitches, with miles of golden sands in sight. Who wouldn’t want to wake up by the seaside?
2) Being in a beautiful yet secluded spot, this park feels intimate and quiet, allowing relaxation to come easy.
3) As an owners only park, Seaview becomes a home away from home. Even in the height of the holiday season, the park remains a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle.
4) Pet friendly. Dogs are welcome here, and with the miles of walking trails and the glorious countryside of North Wales on your doorstep, they’ll be plenty to explore with your four legged friend.
5) During March and April show lodges and holiday homes are open every weekend, enabling you to get fully acquainted with the feel of the park before making your decision to buy here.
At the moment, Seaview are offering a deal to have you moved into your new holiday home by Easter if you buy by 23rd March.
Please contact email@example.com or call 01745 858010 for more details.